Lyon Route Setter Bag MK2
- The bag has two lifting handles. These are rated with a combined Working Load Limit of 25kg
- Bag height 33cm. Bag width at widest point 41cm
- Bag weight 1.8kg
- The bags main compartment has a 37 litre capacity with additional capacity in the outer pockets
- The bag is made with 1000D abrasion and water-resistant fabric
- Common wear points on the bag are reinforced with highly abrasion resistant SuperFabric®
- The bags external webbing has a PVC coating for additional abrasion resistance and all the structural stitching of the bag is internal for protection and to maximise the bags life span
- The bag has four external pockets for small holds, tools and bolts. The pockets have a curved base to eliminate ropes catching under them. The sides of the pockets are made form an opaque fabric to allow light into the bottom of the pockets
- The opening of the bags main compartment is reinforced with an Aluminium frame to ensure it remains open and the contents accessible at all times.
- The bag is a semi-circle shape to allow it to sit flush and steady against the wall when suspended or against the leg of a route setter. In addition to this, if extra capacity is required two bags can be placed back-to-back and join using the hook and loop connection tabs available for this purpose
- The bag is lined with 1000D PVC and the base is structured and lined with foam to maintain the shape of the bag in use and protect the contents of the bag from damage
- The bag has outer and inner attachment points for compatible accessories and pouches from the Lyon Route and boulder setter range
- The bag is designed and manufactured in house to ensure the highest quality is maintained in all aspects.