10.9 grade zinc plated steel adapter insert for climbing holds.
Suitable for M5 and M6 screws.
For professional use only.
- Only use for attaching climbing
holds to birch plywood 18mm - in good condition (Meeting EN 12572-1)
- Use 5mm minimum diameter wood screws
- At a minimum, 3 screws are recommended for hold fixation
- Screws are not as strong as a bolt - so this method can only be used on smaller and/or less positive holds
- If in doubt, check with the hold manufacturer before use
Note: Screws do not give the same holding strength as bolts, we recommend a minimum of 3 screws to be used for hold fixation and only holds of a suitable shape be fixed using adapters.