- No T-nut? No Problem.
- Install Holds Anywhere With Screws
Setting perfect movement is no longer limited by t-nut placement. With The Lonestar you can set almost anywhere, quickly and easily with only screws.
- Only use for attaching climbing
holds to plywood 18mm - in good condition
- Use 5mm minimum diameter wood screws
- At a minimum, 3 screws are recommended
- Screws are not as strong as a bolt - so this method can only be used on smaller and/or less positive holds
- If in doubt, check with the hold manufacturer before use
- See Escape Climbing's website for more information. https://escapeclimbing.com/