GEBOFIX PRO VE-SF CE1 - Anchor Resin
It is an high quality bonded anchor for high performance based on styrene-free vinylester resin, CE Ootion 1 certified for applications on cracked and non-cracked concrete, with threaded bars class 5.5, class 8.8 and stainless steel, and reinforced bars.
Certified also for application in flooded bore holes. Ideal for applications on wood. CE Certified for masonry.
- CE Certification Option 1 for application on cracked and non-cracked concrete with threaded bars and rebars, Certified for applications in flooded bore holes.
- CE Approved for application on masonry.
- Fire Resistance Certification F120.
- Ideal performance even on wood.
- Water impermeable joint.
- No expansion effect, allowing fixing close to the edges.
- It does not modify the external appearance of the support.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Low in odour: it is styrene free.
- Cartridge can be used up to the end of the validity date by replacing the static mixer or resealing cartridge with the sealing cap.
It is suited for fixing medium and heavy loads on solid and hollow supports: stone, concrete, aerated concrete, solid and hollow bricks. Suited for applications with threaded bars and reinforced bars, applications on wood and metal carpentry, for fixing of facades, railings, pipe connections, profiles.
- For use with special application gun or silicone gun and static mixers
- The anchor may be installed in dry or submerged holes
- Temperature range I: - 40 °C ÷ +40 °C; (max short term temperature +40 °C; max long term temperature +24 °C)
- Temperature range II: - 40 °C ÷ +80 °C; (max short term temperature +80 °C; max long term temperature +50 °C)
- Storage temperature from +5 °C up to max 25 °C,
- Storage life: 18 months for cartridges 410 ml e 350 ml; 12 months for cartridge 300 ml (foil tube)