FILTH 45 - Freestanding Climbing Wall
The FILTH Freestanding Home Climbing Wall is the ultimate addition to your home climbing and training set up.
Price includes delivery and assembly. (T&Cs / distance criteria apply)
Built from high quality plywood and timber, choose from 45, 30 or 20 degrees for your own home climbing wall or training board. The standard size includes: 150mm vertical kicker, 3m height of climbing surface (2.4m wide) and finishes on a vertical 150mm head wall (for finishing holds), this can be amended to suit but there are some restrictions with the engineering.
The front cross beam also provides attachment points for finger stations, TRX systems and rings, and it may also be cladded to provide a vertical climbing surface, increasing the total climbing surface as an optional extra - please get in touch for a quote.
Price includes delivery within our local area and installation service. We will be in contact if any additional surcharges need to be added for further travel.
Standard assembled dimensions (can be adjusted - contact us to discuss):
- Height: 3m - plus 150mm Kicker and 166mm Header
- Width: 2.4m @ 45 degrees
- vertical height of structure - 2.58m @45Deg
- width of structure - 2.76m
- depth (footprint) - minimum 3.1m @45Deg
Get in touch to discuss your bespoke project or finance options - email@example.com
Lead times: 3 - 4 weeks. We will be in touch to arrange your delivery date.
FILTH Freestanding Climbing Wall, designed for indoor use.
As experienced climbing wall manufacturers, builders, route setters and climbers, we pride ourselves on producing high quality long-lasting products which meet the commercial climbing wall standards (BS EN 12572). All our FILTH training products are designed by climbers and tested by climbers, so you can trust it will live up to your rigorous training regime.
- Panels - high quality birch 18mm plywood – FSC Certified – BB/BB Furniture grade as a minimum. Quality 2 screw, tee-nuts with M10 thread (standard climbing wall configuration).
- Tee nuts and ply tested to meet climbing wall standard BS EN 12572-2:2017
- Frame - structural graded timber - hand finished where exposed
- The panels come with an industrial protective coating to help with lifespan and aesthetics.
Registered Design 6091008 - © Climbing Wall Services 2020