GEBOFIX NORDIC VE-SF CE1 - Anchor Resin
High quality bonded anchor based on vinylester styrene-free resin with special winter formulation for applications at low temperature up to -20 °C.
The product is CE approved OPTION 1, for applications on cracked and non-cracked concrete, in dry or flooded bore holes. Certified for applications with threaded bars class 5.5, class 8.8 and stainless steel, and reinforced bars.
- CE Certified Option 1 for application on cracked and non-cracked concrete with threaded bars and rebars, Certified for applications in flooded bore holes
- It grants a safe fixing and high load values on solids and hollow supports, also in wet holes and on wood.
- Application and workable till -20° C.
- Water impermeable joint.
- No expansion effect, allowing fixing close to the edges.
- It does not modify the external appearance of the support.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Low in odour: it is styrene free.
On solid supports, used with galvanized steel, stainless steel accessories.
On semisolid supports, used with steel perforated sleeve and polypropylene sleeve.
It is suited for fixing medium and heavy loads on solid and hollow supports: stone, concrete, aerated concrete, solid and hollow bricks.
It is indicated for reinforcement bars, application on wood and metal carpentry, for fixing of facades, railings, grills, sanitary fittings, pipe
connections, threaded collars, profiles. Also suitable as repair resin or adhesive resin for concrete components.
- For use with special application gun and static mixers.
- Temperature resistant up to +80 °C
- Application temperature from -20 °C up to max +10 °C.
- Storage temperature between 0 °C and 25 °C.
- Storage life from production date: 18 months for cartridge 410ml; 12 months for cartridge 300 ml.